Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ads for Built-In Vacuums. How Did I Get Here?

If I post about the ads I see, will those ads start to become conscious of themselves?  They seem quite aware and linked to previous posts, so there's got to be a way to make them implode through a nested dissonance, no?

And if all the ads implode, how would I know that I need a built in vacuum cleaner, anyway?

I guess the point is that built-in vacuum cleaners are obligatory, default, and that I'm atypically unconcerned with those things that I should be concerned with, and that my meta-vacuum gambit will work in reverse to make me implode, and when that happens, I'll blog about it as well, and see which adds are "released" into the stream of consumption.

No doubt someone will profit from my breakdown.  Isn't that appropriate?  Or is it morally repugnant?

I can't even remember anymore which one I'm supposed to think> cue ads.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Corey Avery and I am part owner of a website http://www.sobernation.com.

Our goal is to provide addiction help to the struggling alcoholic and addict while providing family resources for and friends.

I must say I really loved your writings on your blog and I would be honored if you would do a guest post for our fans and readers at Sober Nation. We average about 30,000 unique visitors a month. We also have over 60,000 fans on Facebook.

We could provide a lot of exposure to your guest post, as well as direct traffic to your blog if you are looking to get your content out there more than it already is.

This is not an email asking for money, a sponsorship, or anything like that at all. I'm simply asking if you'd be willing to provide us with one unique article that we can post to our site, that could potentially help the sick and suffering addict/alcoholic and/or their family members, etc.

We would of course give you credit with an author profile and link back to your site if you would like. Either way, I look forward to speaking with you. Thanks again!

Please email me @ thecoreyavery@sobernation.com